jQuery ajax not working in IE
Once upon a time I faced a strange problem:
I was trying lo load the remote page via jQuery load() function. In Firefox, everything worked perfectly, but Internet Explorer returned just nothing.
The request was sent, but the function (as well as other jQuery ajax functions - I tried) returned just parsererror.
After spending several hours googling trying different thing, I found that solution was very simple, watch this:
I had in my .htaccess
This is WRONG, should be
IE could not recognize the charset ‘utf8’ and therefore returned parsererror (though there was no need to parse anything )