This module lets people bookmark ExpressionEngine entries, members, comments and categories for quick access. You can think of it as of light version of favorites module.
All four main types of data in EE - entries, members, comment, categories - can be bookmarked. Place bookmark form anywhere, style it as you want;
You can check whether data has been already bookmarked, so the correct add/remove bookmark form would be displayed.
Build lists of data bookmarked by member, and also lists of members who bookmarked certain data.
Now with AJAX support!
v. 0.1.0 — 2012-03-04 13:48
- Initial release
v. 0.1.1 — 2012-08-02 19:09
- Minor bug fix
v. 0.1.2 — 2012-09-18 12:33
- Bug fix
v. 0.1.3 — 2012-11-10 11:30
- Full support of ajax="yes" parameter
- Parameter to skip success message, forcing redirect to some page
v. 0.1.5 — 2012-11-29 10:14
- Added username and sort parameters
- Fix for remove_url links
v. 0.1.6 — 2013-04-26 20:38
- Bug fix for categories bookmarking
v. 0.2.0 — 2013-07-12 14:24
- added functionality to better display total numbers of bookmarks
- and to output bookmarked IDs as pipe-separated string
v. 0.2.2 — 2013-09-24 11:12
- added extension hooks
- site_id as parameter
v. 0.2.3 — 2013-10-05 09:09
- fixed bug where prefix was applied not to all variables